6 Questions to Identify Your Red-Line Emotions
On Thursday, July 8th at 12 PM (noon) EST, I am hosting a live and interactive Personal Evolution Process webinar called, How to Create Emotional Recipes for How You Want to Feel.
☞ Webinar registration has closed, but you can access the replay and download the Personal Evolution Process worksheet by clicking here.
Watch this video about the usefulness of these questions:
To help you get the greatest possible transformation from attending the webinar, I’ve formulated 6 questions to consider “where you are now” around the emotions you want to avoid in life. These questions are a primer for what to expect and will enhance your experience as you work through the practices I will teach you during the webinar.
6 Questions to Identify Your Red-Line Emotions:
- What is the single biggest struggle, challenge, or problem in your life that also causes you the greatest emotional stress?
- What are the top 1–3 most stressful emotions associated with that challenge or problem?
- Describe each one of those stressful emotions in detail.
- What strategies are you currently using to minimize, control, or avoid those emotions?
- What are the polar opposites of those stressful emotions or feelings? For now, just call these preferred, or empowering feelings and emotions.
- In a few sentences, what would your day-to-day life be like if you more regularly experienced those empowering emotions?
You can learn more about what to expect and why this process is so powerful in my article and podcast from earlier this week, How to Stop Red-Lining Into the Negative and Destructive Emotions You Want to Avoid.
How to Stop Red-Lining Into the Negative and Destructive Emotions You Want to Avoid
Learn how to create emotional recipes for how you want to feel — a free Personal Evolution Process webinar.
How to Create Emotional Recipes for How You Want to Feel — A Personal Evolution Process Webinar
Thursday, July 8th at 12 PM (noon) EST.
If you’re tired of losing your cool or feeling negative, even harmful emotions, sign up for this live and interactive webinar. I will teach you effective strategies to manage and control the emotional states you don’t want so that you can feel empowered and in control more often.
Originally published at https://darrenstehle.com on July 2, 2021.